I am thankful…
- That Isaac has not had fever since Sunday. (That is after Friday's trip to the ER, his diagnoses of pneumonia, I.V. antibiotics and lots of acetominaphen and ibuprofen.)
- That Doug only has bronchitis and sinusitis, and NOT pneumonia, although the doctor said he was on the verge of it. (He is now on 2 rounds on heavy antibiotics, cough meds and acetominaphen.)
- That I was feeling just well enough from my bout of sickness to take care of them both over the weekend.
- For my wonderful family who fed us and brought us groceries.
- For my wonderful friends who kept in close touch, in case I needed anything.
- That my mom's washing machine is right next door, since ours died last week.
- That our truck keeps running, even though the "check engine" light has been coming on since Friday, but there hasn't been time or energy to get it to the shop.
- That God meets every need, in His time, before the load becomes more than we can bear.
What are you thankful for today???