I composed an absolutely brilliant blog post…
in the shower.
It would've won awards, I tell you!
However, life has happened…
and the blog never did…
it is g.o.n.e!
So, we'll do a little bulleting and see how that goes.
- Isaac has been sick
- The doctor finally agrees that he has a sinus infection, and gave us an antibiotic
- He has been coughing and coughing and coughing and coughing
- I have not been getting very much sleep
- Today, I am very grumpy
Ok, so that was the first thing I wanted to share.
Here's the second:
- It is COLD in Florida
- Really, really cold for days on end
- I do not own enough long sleeved shirts for a week of cold weather
- Go figure!
- Also, my ankles have not been warm for about 6 days. I also don't own knee socks.
- I have 2 pairs of long pjs (fortunately they are both fleece)
- I am C.O.L.D!!!
- And I am not ashamed of that, either! 🙂
And here's some other random things:
- Isaac loves his new Mary Poppins video
- He is finally feeling a little bit better after the 4 days of fever ended
- I got all the Christmas decor put away over the weekend, thanks to my helpful hubby
- My "creamy nutmeg" Harry Slatkin candle is so yummy it makes my mouth water
- It might snow here over the weekend
- I have taken all my vitamins EVERY day for over 10 days – a new record for me!
- I knocked my computer off the table today, and pieces fell off and parts fell out. It was awful. I started hyperventilating. I felt a little dizzy. My life flashed before my eyes.
- God is gracious, and the parts went back in and packing tape is holding the pieces on.
- I am NOT looking forward to the next month's electricity bill, after running our a/c heater for this many days in a row
- I have been taking oil of oregano (since I got sick over Christmas with a nasty winter cold) and it is wonderful stuff. I think it is really helping me feel better.
- Well, except for today…because I am TOO COLD
- And I NEED a NAP!!!
Sigh…I know this hasn't been the most uplifting blog post. I tried to mix some positives with the negatives. I am grateful for a heater that works! And clean clothes. And that Isaac is feeling better. Here, maybe this will make you feel better:
Are YOU staying warm? And getting enough sleep? Oh, and don't forget to take your vitamins, too!