I am thoughtful about a few things today:
- I'm SO happy to have my husband home!
- I'm praying for Doug's uncle (brother to his mom and his grandma's only other child) who was put into the hospital yesterday with blood clots in his lungs. Very serious, indeed!
- I'm surprised that Doug's mom is going home from the hospital today. Yay! She is doing really well.
- I'm mulling over a little story I listened to last night: The Light Princess by George MacDonald.
- I'm planning for mine and Isaac's doctor appointments tomorrow. I am still running fever, just low grade since last night, and figured I should be seen. Isaac has a patch of ezcema that is "itching" him out of his mind, and we need to get a cream to clear it up.
- I'm thankful for online friends who don't mind sharing their expertise when I am in need of advice.
- I'm pleased to be exchanging letters with an "old" friend, who I feared might be estranged from me forever.
- I'm admiring the incredible weather we are having this week (with the exception of Monday, when it reached 87* – I KNOW!)
- I'm praising the Lord for a wise, Godly pastor who preaches exactly what we need to hear at just the right time, as he follows the Lord's leading.
- I'm bummed that I feel a fever blister coming on. It's inevitable, I know, after my running fever for over a week, but I'm still disappointed to deal with it.
So…what's on YOUR mind today???