This is how God met our needs this week:
- A family member slipped me a $20 bill in passing
- I was paid for singing (which I did not expect!)
- My electric bill dropped $45! (I tried to keep my thermostat 1* higher than last month and it definitely paid off!)
- I went to a party and was sent home with leftovers (barbeque, y'all – my hubby was thrilled!)
- My hubby's new job is closer to our house, so less gas being used each day. He is also not coming home at lunch time, so actually there is much less gas being used!
- Several things we needed from the grocery store were on sale – bogo – and I was able to use some coupons too.
- Doug and I both had lunch out and someone else picked up the ticket.
How amiable are thy tabernacles, O LORD of hosts!
My soul longeth, yea, even fainteth for the courts of the LORD: my heart and my flesh crieth out for the living God.
He shall receive the blessing from the LORD, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.
This is the generation of them that seek him, that seek thy face, O Jacob. Selah.
2 thoughts on “The Way of Blessing”
That is so exciting! God, of course, is always providing for us, but it’s so very fun when His provision is so tangible and obvious. Doing the happy dance with you!
Praise God from whom all blessings flow!
Comments are closed.