I am thankful…
- That Isaac has not had fever since Sunday. (That is after Friday's trip to the ER, his diagnoses of pneumonia, I.V. antibiotics and lots of acetominaphen and ibuprofen.)
- That Doug only has bronchitis and sinusitis, and NOT pneumonia, although the doctor said he was on the verge of it. (He is now on 2 rounds on heavy antibiotics, cough meds and acetominaphen.)
- That I was feeling just well enough from my bout of sickness to take care of them both over the weekend.
- For my wonderful family who fed us and brought us groceries.
- For my wonderful friends who kept in close touch, in case I needed anything.
- That my mom's washing machine is right next door, since ours died last week.
- That our truck keeps running, even though the "check engine" light has been coming on since Friday, but there hasn't been time or energy to get it to the shop.
- That God meets every need, in His time, before the load becomes more than we can bear.
What are you thankful for today???
One thought on “Thankful on Tuesday”
I’m thankful for you dear one, for your encouraging outlook even when things aren’t going well. HUGD & Prayers!!
Comments are closed.