…that shorter posts are ok! It's hard for me to just pop on here, say what's on my mind, then move on to the next thing. Somehow, I feel the essentials of great writing must be observed here.
And, for the most part, I guess they should be.
But blogging is also about saying what's uppermost in your mind.
So, for what it's worth:
- I've figured out that I get headaches when I'm dehydrated. If we don't juice our veggies, I end up with a headache by mid-afternoon.
- I made myself a smoothie. I'm hoping it will help to rehydrate me. 🙂
- I have not accomplished very much today.
- I turned on the washer (that Doug had already filled), and after the first washing, I re-filled the Downy ball with vinegar and put the load on for it's second wash. (We wash all of Isaac's bed pads twice, with hot water, and use vinegar in the rinse. It's the only way we've found to completely remove the urine smell.)
- I've kept Isaac semi-content today. It's been an all-day job! :o/
- I did a little networking for my jewelry Facebook fan page, which leads to my Etsy site.
- I got some jewelry packaged and ready to mail out tomorrow! 🙂
- I checked the mail…it was greatly disappointing, except for the $10 off a $10 purchase for next week from JC Penney.
- I guess that's all.
- Oh, one more thing…is it just me, or do you have a hard time feeling content when everybody and their brother is vacationing and cruising and traveling? I need to constantly stay on top of my attitude and spirit about that. Whew…that's been an all-day job too. :o) (I know many of them save all year for their vacations, so don't fuss at me. I just mean that when I'm stuck at home, and others are not, I have to work on my attitude about that. That's all.) :~D
I do hope that you feel your day has been profitable. I'm a little conflicted on that today, as you can tell. I'm hoping to work on some jewelry tonight…maybe that will help. I'll let you know if I come up with anything FABulous! 🙂
Blessings to you,
8 thoughts on “I Keep Reminding Myself”
HUGS dear friend! Yes, you can just pop in and spill what’s on your mind ;o) I enjoy your great posts full of the “essentials of great writing” but I also LOVE to just have you pop in and say what’s going on before running on to soemthing else.
Does “•I got some jewelry packaged and ready to mail out tomorrow! :)” mean anything to me ;o) I sure hope so, but if not it’s OK.
I must get on to my next thing…just trying to decide which thing on my list should come next… I have a happy boy who’s been going since 4:30 again today. My list may be endless. However, at the end of the day I will attempt to have a more thoughtout blog rather than a random one… well, we’ll see.
Hugs & Prayers!!
I hope you are feeling better now. I felt that way this weekend and last week. Had no help at all last week and both girls were off! I couldn’t go to church and then began to feel bad because othere like you mentioned were off to vacation, etc and I couldn’t even go to church. Then it was feel bad because I couldn’t even bring Selina home and just kept rolling! Took lots of praying about and Bible reading before I was able to give it all over to God. I just seem to fail so much!
Once I got my attitude adjusted I am feeling better even before hearing about Selina.
So pray, pray, pray. You are building up rewards in heaven
as a matter of fact – Yes, it does!!! my hubby will be stopping at the post office tomorrow (Friday)
Virginia, when I read your post on cp-sk, I knew exactly what you were saying and how you felt because I was in the same state of mind. that’s why I didn’t have anything to write back – lol! I didn’t want to add my misery to yours. 🙂
Thank you for your encouragement! You are right – the only place I can find the attitude adjustment that I need is in the Word. I have been reading, but sometimes we just need to stay there a little longer, you know? That will be my plan for tomorrow.
I hope you and the girls sleep well tonight.
I love it when you post, great writing or just popping in!
How did the singing go?
I might have to stop by the jewelry shop and see what ya have cookin’ over there! 🙂
I think the singing went well. We both make the other one nervous – we want to do well and not mess the other one up! LOL! lots of comments from folks who enjoyed it, and that is what matters. 🙂 Well, that, and that the Lord is honored with it, and I pray that He was. ;o)
Cruising is OK; but think of how many beads that cruise would buy….
Oooo…you are SO RIGHT!!! :o)
I’d be perfectly happy with a bead shopping extravaganza, rather than a cruise! LOL!!!
Thanks for the perspective, my friend! 🙂
Comments are closed.