- Our new a/c unit is up and running!!! That should make our electric bill much happier!
- My back has gone out again.
- I made some new jewelry and sold some jewelry last week.
- I've made some jewelry repairs this week, too.
- Isaac has been trying to vomit since yesterday evening. (His previous
surgery does not allow him to actually bring anything up.) We think
it's due to a decrease in meds (on purpose…we were weaning him off a
gastro med), and we hope as soon as the levels go back up, he will stop
trying to turn himself inside out with the dry heaves.
- I got a new hair cut. Here's some of those corny "taking pictures of myself in the car" shots:
- My mom and I were able to have brunch together yesterday.
- The weather here is absolutely gorgeous right now.
- This made me happy:
- Isaac made a new friend at church on Sunday. She came in her wheelchair, and sat with him in junior church. She was 8 years old and such a cutie! He was really quite pleased about it too.
- That is all I can think of for today. It's hard to write brilliantly from a reclined position!
Spring is on its way,