- Isaac's surgery site is healing nicely, and he has been released to his regular activities! That means, Lord willing, church for the 3 of us on Sunday. Praise the Lord!
- We bought a new mattress set, and it will be delivered on next Friday. THANK YOU to all of you who gave me your opinions and experiences. I did a lot of research, due to your ideas, and we feel we found the best mattress for us. 🙂 Pictures to follow, after it's delivered.
- I had a brutal visit with my chiropractor on Monday, but I am reaping the rewards of that now. My legs are finally the same length again, and – wonder of wonders! – that does miraculous things for my muscles! Go figure! 🙂
- We are spending lots of time outside in this beautiful weather. Soon, it will be much too hot to be outside, except first thing in the morning, so we are trying to soak up all the rays we can now. Isaac and I are both sporting pink noses and cheeks, and we look so much better for it! 😉
- I pray that you have a wonderful weekend, and that you are able to be in your church on Sunday. I am looking forward - with GREAT anticipation – to being in mine. :~D
6 thoughts on “A Short Post From Sunny Florida”
So good to hear that Isaac has his all clear! It will be so nice for you to be able to go to church as a family!
Yay for a new mattress. Praying it helps your back.
Yay for a new bed! I pray it does wonders for your back!!
Ahhhh the sun!!! I LOVE the sun!:)))
Enjoy church! We plan to go too! Let us know when you get to sing again, I am looking forward to that!
Glad you are doing better and Issac is also. My he is really growing. How do you keep up in clothes?
Virginia, we are so blessed when it comes to clothes. Doug’s mom shops sales all year round for Isaac, and my mom just picks up clothes as she sees the need, probably every other month or so.
We are having a hard time with long pants right now. We like long pants because his lower legs get chilly, but they have to be very thin cotton material (and not that shiny athletic wear stuff) or he gets too hot elsewhere. We did find a couple pair at Gap for Kids, on sale, for $10. The regular price is $20, and I just cannot justify spending that much for pants for Isaac!
His clothes last forever because he doesn’t have much movement. Except for his socks, which always look terrible because he kicks and they get little pills on them from his jersey sheets! lol! oh, well, not too bad, really!
So glad to hear everyone is on the mend and enjoying the Florida sunshine!
So glad to hear both you and Isaac are doing well. Best news in a while. Enjoy church, give much praise to God for what he has taught you and brought you through. Are you read for the next round?!?!?!?
Comments are closed.