On this Thursday I am thinking…
- No matter how "beginner" and "fully modified" this Pilates dvd is…it is still kicking my booty!
- I'm so glad I felt inspired today: I made a new bracelet, and photographed several new pieces of jewelry for my Etsy shop.
- Risking driving to the beauty shop during the Tornado Warning was SO totally worth it – I love my hair cut!
- Praise the Lord for keeping us safe today, during the crazy weather.
- My heart breaks for those who were injured and for those who suffered property damage and I'm praying the Lord will comfort and heal.
- I'm wondering why Isaac has not slept the last 3 night through…and I'm really praying that it's nothing serious.
- I'm looking forward to figuring out my coupons tomorrow for grocery shopping this weekend.
- Whew! My sister-in-law's new Kindle suddenly went blank, and she could not get it to come back on. I was able to search Amazon, and found a re-boot procedure that finally brought her screen back to life. Again…Whew!
- I am loving the new double umbrella that we got for Isaac! What? When he's not using it, it's fair game for me to use it, right?!! 😉
- Every evening, I am listening to a new installment of a book I downloaded to my iPod: Cleek: The Man of the Forty Faces by Thomas W. Hanshew.
The lady who reads it for the Librivox site is an absolutely magnificent reader! She has an accent and voice for every character in the book. She switches so seemlessly from one to the other, it's easy to forget she is just one person. I also found a Kindle version here that has a slightly different title, but I'm 99% certain it is the same book.
OH, and just one hint: don't skip the prologue, or the second part of the prolougue or the third part of the prologue OR the fourth part of the prologue! LOL!!! Yes, they really are important. 🙂
- I have some fun "fotos" for tomorrow! Here's a hint:
See you tomorrow!
3 thoughts on “Thoughtful Thursday”
I have not done pilates in forever but I do remember it being a challenge. Corin and I used to discuss how obnoxious it is when the instructor is easily doing to moves while smiling. Hang in there, Alesha!
Do we get to see photos of your new do?
Can’t wait until tomorrow!
Please tell, Isaac that Joshua has slept the last 2 nights… he need not stay awake to support Josh’s night time wakefullness!
Yay for a hair cut – pictures please ;o)
So glad you are OK.
You had a very productive Thursday in spite of the horrible weather! 🙂 Looking forward to seeing you new “do”.
Comments are closed.